Telemedicine appointments now available
I am excited to be able to "virtually" consult directly with you face-to-face by video conference. You will need a cell phone, iPad, tablet or PC with a camera to participate. You will also need a scheduled appointment to access any of our doctors via telemedicine. To schedule a telemedicine appointment, please call (281) 664-2238.
To connect with me, please note the following “How To”.
- If you are connecting via desktop, connect through Chrome or Firefox, or if you are connecting using a mobile device, connect through Safari or Chrome
- Click on the link to my virtual clinic
- Enter the name of the patient as given to the appointment’s desk
- You will be asked to enable the camera and microphone- enable both
- You will be entered into my virtual clinic- feel free to explore the page while you wait to be connected. There, you can find helpful tips and tricks, find links to our social media pages, or find answers to your questions via our FAQs blurb.
Please join my virtual clinic 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes late to your scheduled telemedicine appointment, please note that you may be considered a "no show" for your appointment.
Please access my "Tips and Tricks" link before your appointment to ensure that you will have a satisfactory experience. Also, feel free to access "Telemedicine FAQs" if you have any questions about the process.
To access our telemedicine page, please go to https://aosm.doxy.me/aosmae